Notes from excursion to the Grotto and Alaska Space
- relation to the 19th century – process of representation
- intentional misreading
- framework to develop around the context of the grotto and alaska space
- You oblige the viewer to imagine the work elsewhere
- the past is not over – revisiting time
- formal similarities – completely interchangeable
Historic Photographs of Elizabeth Bay House.
The estate – the gardens and space around changes to accommodate the circumstances of the house..
- Image from Josf Lebovic Gallery: http://www.joseflebovicgallery.com/Photography/EO_Hoppe/Pages/pg02.html
- Image from the Historic Houses trust. http://collection.hht.net.au/images_linked/34392/EB90_1.jpg
Elizabeth Bay House – museum at Sydney University
opening hours – 10am – 4.30pm weekdays
12pm – 4pm first Saturday of every month